1. You’ve Googled “Mexico vacations” and come up with 17.8 million
responses. Need a little help editing those choices?
2. Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel that was $20 cheaper? And then when you got there, you spent your beach vacation overlooking the parking lot?
3. How many hours were you on the phone with your airline when your flight was cancelled because of a snowstorm?
4. Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at the resort whose one
tiny pool was filled all day with 12 Screaming children?
5. Who knew that when you booked a “villa” in Tuscany, it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen.
6. No one explained to you that in July, it’s winter in Australia. And by the way, what was that about a your visa?
7. How about the time you needed a really restful vacation, and you ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and someone threw up on your
8. Yes, I guess that hotel must have used a telephoto lens when they took a picture of those guest rooms that you saw on their website.
9. I suppose that contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact
the Internet site you used billed your credit card three times
instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
10. It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3:00 in the morning when you finally landed in Costa Rica, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your ticket and hotel on line.
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS, CALL
HOME TOWN TRAVEL—609-597-5100
YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL AGENCY SINCE 1985